Wednesday 15 April 2015

sophie's picks - week 14: WHIMSY

Wow...what an amazing week of art!

There was literally SO much gorgeousness for Whimsy Week, that I had to stop after 38 chosen pics or I would have chosen everybody's!

Well done to all who contributed to the wall this week.

The following art pieces were chosen not on their artistic merit, but on what resonated with me personally, and as we know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Enjoy!

xxSophie

p.s I have cheekily added my Cockatoo...he made me do it!






Irina Zatica Trzaskos


Heljä-Mari Veijonen‎

Helena Fogelberg

Hayley Atkinson

Anita Layzell
Greg Tsiatis

Belladonna Raudvee
Cherie Altea Bitanga
Christian Tellez
Detta Tee
Chrystal Rankin

Benjamin Hummel
Anne Green


Cara King
Jess Racklyeft
Jess Racklyeft
Joyee Neogi

Jason Philp
Joanne Stead
Katherine Appleby
Kim Bergstrom
Leonie Cheetham
Lesley McGee
Linda Knoll
Margaret Dewar
Marie Laure Fontan
Marily Valkijainen
Angie Brooksby
Nicky Johnston
Patricia Ward
Peter Hinton
Philio Illustrations
Raffaella Picotti
Sally Fawcett
Louise Tesoriero

Sally Mazak

Samantha Hughes
Sarah Hart
Sophie Pittaway
Tania McCartney

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful picks. I'm honoured you chose mine , it's a boost to my ego in dire need right now. Thank you. If you like I can send you a better image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. This truly brightened my day :) Thanks so much for featuring my work, Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.