Wednesday 29 October 2014

odette's picks - week 43: BIRD

WOW! WOW! WOW! or should I say Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!

....pull up a chair, pour a glass of something delicious....this week's picks post is a marvellous marathon of pure amazingness!

This challenge has personally brought so much to my life. The ritual, diligence and practice of completing the weekly themes has certainly helped me improve my arty skill set. Beyond that though, I have gained so much in lots of other ways. This week in particular, seeing all of the exceptional artworks come through my FB feed has lifted my spirits, made me smile, and inspired me to keep going.  And let's not even get started on the wonderful artists I have met and become friends with along the way! I turn 40 on Thursday (that is a pretty big deal to a 39 year old!). As I make the momentous step up to the next stage, there is no mid-life crisis in sight, just a calm and content sense of being me and who I am, an artist and a very hip and cool 52 week illustration challenge member :) I feel like I am where I am supposed to be.
I think this should be my testimonial! - have you done yours yet? :)

A big heart-felt thank you to all of you amazing 52 week illo extraordinaires, thank you for sharing your talent and for making my life richer.

I hope you enjoy these picks as much I as do. They astonish me.
Odette x

Jess Racklyeft
Dianne Kelly
Mitch Vane
Anne L-y So

Dany Germain-Gill

Diane McWhirter

Hannah Grace

Heidi Cooper

Ian McLean

Jack via Lynn Tait

Jessica Guthrie

Josh McCrimmon

Judy Watson

Judy Watson

Kate Bouman

Kelsi Silva

Kerry Daley

Kristen O'keeffe

Leila Nabih

Lisa-Marie Kerr

Liz Duthie

Meredith Burke

Natalie Daniel

Nicky Johnston

Paul Heppell

Penny Fisher

Sally Fawcett

Skye Robertson

Sophie Pittaway

Steve Spargo

Tania McCartney

Tony Flowers

Vanessa Pritchard

Anita Howard

xxx

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.