Thursday 2 March 2017

jo's picks - week 8: PASTEL

What a week! Perfect pastel-coloured pictures, and plenty of punters who ventured out of their comfort zones to try out pastels as a medium. Willingness to experiment has been such an important part of my journey as an artist so far and I hope it has inspired a few new pastel-lovers among you.  Below are just a few of the illustrations that caught my attention this week and made me think I should take my set of Rembrandt pastels out of retirement too! Thank you for creating so much pastel-love on the wall this week, I hope you enjoy this selection as much as I did.
Peter Papamanolis


Deborah Parker





Sophie Marie
Sharon Wedel

Shani Nottingham

Sara Hoover

Sabine Nuesch

Lotten Broden

Omar Saggiorato

Miranda Wilkinson

Priya Peggy Romal

Raffaella Picotti

Lisa Morgan

Kim Phelan

Katharine Harper

Jutta Berend



Cara King


Elizabeth Bostic

Jenyoseph Quixote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.