Wednesday 18 March 2015

heidi's picks - week 10: NIGHT

I remember when 'night' used to mean excitement and adventure.  And MUSIC!  Sigh... how I miss live music… Now 'night' means lying on the edge of a thin lumpy mattress with a baby asleep on my face, listening to the distant yelling of a toddler whose blanket has fallen on the floor... 
But enough about me!  

How fabulous has this week been?!  Pretty tough one for my first time choosing - the illustrations have been exceptional.  And wonderful to see so many new styles emerging.  In the end I decided to ask my 3 little tykes - Oliver(5), Sabrina(4) and Emily(1) to help.    

Thank you so much, wonderful artists, for giving us all so much pleasure this week!


Demelsa Haughton


Lesley McGee
Lauren Tregenza

Ozlem Fedai


Marie Laure Fontan

Hayley Atkinson

Karen Allen


Margaret Dewar

Dawn Treacher



Marilou Lavallee

Raffaella Picotti


Kylie Box


Nicky Johnston

Akemi Ito

Alison Smallwood

Debbs O'Brien

Dee White
Sophie Pittaway

Elizabeth Bostic

Irina Zatica Trzaskos

Jemma Phillips

Jess Racklyeft

Joanne Stead

Julie Gale

Chris Kennett

Ramona Van Bakkum

Marla Lesage

Richelle Sanders

Sally Fawcett

Skye Robertson

Suzy Haughton

Vair Buchanan

Vanessa Pritchard

Vickie Stokes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.