Wednesday 19 November 2014

sally's picks - week 46: CIRCUS

How exciting! It's my turn to do the picks.  I have to admit that CIRCUS did not really inspire me at first.  This has happened to me on a few other themes, but always the artwork displayed on the wall has given me inspiration and once again this happened.  I was so inspired that I actually did four pieces this week!  So thank you to all you wonderful artists for sharing your ideas. 

Here are just some of the pieces that I drew inspiration from. 


Andrea Wallace
Annette Fleming
Aura Parker
Bettina Dodson
Cara King
Carolina Peters
Hayley Atkinson
Ian McLean 
Katie W Stewart
Janet Murphy
Kerry Daley
Leila A Nabih
Leonie Cheetham
Michele Kempees-Lewis
Michelle Leahy Warren
Milka Pejovic
Natalie Daniel
Nicky Johnston
Rebecca Webb
Sue Neal
Tania McCartney
Tara Mollan
Vair Buchannan
Vanessa Pritchard
Vicky Pratt
Imogen Appleton
Skye Robertson
Clare Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.